Top 10 Reasons to Join SYSTANGO!
Last Updated on: July 22, 2020
When I joined Systango, there was so much to do that I couldn’t actually find time to analyse pros & cons of Systango. Now when I’m quite settled and things are pretty streamlined, I can’t actually list down ONLY 10 points why one can think to join Systango. Hmmm… Let’s See! Well a lot of companies will tell you how great they are to work for, but I will tell you what’s true.…
- Our Culture: At Systango, the responsibility for ethical behaviour is taken seriously – by everyone, at every level. Systango values employee satisfaction just as much as customer satisfaction, and has created a company culture that actively encourages both. We all are from diversified culture yet our VISION are aligned with each other.
- Our Team: Our team is young, passionate and highly competitive, and with a proven track record, we are focused and are madly in love with what we do.
- Our Working Environment: The work environment is relaxed and very friendly. You just have to meet a few deadlines and you can do that easily even if you are an average performer. So even an average performer at Systango is a STAR.
- Mentor and Mentoring: Our CEO personally mentors and trains our members creating LEADERS. Her expertise and track record of working with affluent clients is second to none. I feel Systango takes great pride in the professional QUALITY of its work.
- Retention & Success: We take our recruiting and selection process very seriously. We hire employees with a variety of profiles, cultural backgrounds and experiences. This diversity allows us to create high-potential teams (in terms of skills, creativity, competitiveness, collective pride and desire to achieve) that are capable of working on ambitious projects.
- The Recognition You Deserve: Systango sincerely recognises individual accomplishments and team successes. Exceptional performance is noted and rewarded. We believe in promoting from within, and encourage our members to take on new challenges. And we stand behind our members with positive mentoring and feedback that accelerate their career path.
- Guaranteed Career Progress: Without the best PEOPLE we cannot be the best FIRM! We encourage our team to develop, build on their skills, define and adjust their career plans as they acquire new experience and make the most of opportunities.
- Management has an Open Door Policy: At Systango we encourage open communication and transparency earnestly.
- Entertainment Day (ED): We believe in celebrating every festival with complete joy and excitement with our extended families at work.
- 🙂 WEEKENDS! 🙂
This small list pretty much sums up why you can plan to join Systango. If you are keen to be a part of our dynamic team, drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!