- Desired Experience: 3 to 8 Yrs.
- Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
- CTC: Negotiable
- Primary Location: Indore
- Schedule: Full-time
Overall Role Purpose:
- Should have worked in all SDLC phases of development projects.
- Predict potential risks and identify steps to minimize impact of risks across the development lifecycle.
- Good in project estimations & documentation of project from beginning to end.
- Experience in Code review.
- Should have managed and guided at least a team of 4 - 10 members in software development.
- Development and handled client interaction.
- Self-initiative to learn and explore.
- Ensuring quality of work through QA and code review process.
- The candidate must be confident, self driven and a Team player.
- Candidate should be capable of analyzing a requirement and provide a technical solution for the problem with the technical expertise.
- The Candidate should have been part of real time project development activities.
- Candidate would be required to train and mentor team under him/her for the development projects along with working on development projects.
- Should be ready to go for Onsite visits.
- Association with good track record and excellent communication skills.
- Education: BE/B.Tech/ MCA/MSC-Computers / M.Tech
- Good knowledge Core JAVA programming.
- Strong knowledge in Advance Java (JMX, Multithreading system, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection, Class Loading, Generics, Annotations, Advanced JDBC)
- Strong skills in programming, application development, software design, analysis, maintenance, documentation and implementation. Participation in user's functional requirement studies.
- Strong Database Skills (SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.).
- Experience on Architecture, Design and Re-engineering.
- Good Knowledge of Web services (REST and SOAP )
- Experience in frameworks like Struts, springs and Hibernate.
- MVC Web Framework , Groovy/Grails , ORM frameworks
- Good Communication skills.
Please e-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org