How The Top DevOps Trends 2023 Will Help Your Business?
Current 2023 DevOps trends reflect that they have powered efficient software development delivery & the field shows no signs of slowing down. Multiple companies have shared their DevOps success stories & many organisations are also looking to bring digital transformation through DevOps implementation.
This article will discuss the key DevOps trends for 2023.
- Current Stats Suggests That Devops Is A Boon For Organisations
- What Can Be Achieved Via DevOps?
- DevOps Trends To Watch Out For In 2023
- Systango As A DevOps Consultant
Current Stats Suggests That Devops Is A Boon For Organisations
1. DevOps teams spend 21% less time putting out fires compared to the traditional IT Ops team.
2. DevOps teams spend 33% more time improving infrastructure than the traditional IT Ops team.
3. Dev-Ops-oriented teams require 60% less team per week to handle support cases than the traditional IT Ops team.
4. Platform engineering has proved to unleash successful implementation of DevOps at scale on an enterprise level.
5. Most of the respondents, as per the State of DevOps report, stated experiencing various advantages, including:
- 60% improved system reliability
- 59% increased productivity/ efficiency
- 57% optimised workflow standards
Moreover, the Global DevOps Market size was valued at $11.3 billion in 2022 and will increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.8% between 2023 to 2030.
Hence, upgrading to DevOps is crucial as there is a high possibility of your competitors adopting it & knocking you out in the cutting-edge competitive world.
What Can Be Achieved Via DevOps?
Break organisational silos and hire DevOps engineers to:
- Accelerate the pace of innovation, disruption, and digitisation in 2023.
- Achieve Faster Time to Market
- Lower the Failure Rate
- Shorten the Lead Time
- Improve Mean Time to Recovery
- Improve Deployment Frequency
DevOps Trends To Watch Out For In 2023
1. Increased Collaboration Between Agile And DevOps
Enterprises are now adopting new tools and techniques and getting digitally transformed. They are looking for ways to boost productivity, improve flexibility in various business processes, grow financially and reduce time-to-market.
Increased collaboration between Agile and DevOps will help organisations achieve this goal. This DevOps trend in 2023 will help organisations achieve the goals of collaboration, efficient operation and bug-free code.
How Your Business Will Benefit From Agile And Devops Integration?
This collaboration will help in:
- Streamlining the release process and improving product offerings.
- Fewer bugs and quicker fixes
- Increased visibility
- More values and fewer risks
- Quality products result in a higher user satisfaction rate.
2. DevSecOps Will Rise
DevSecOps is the process of integrating various security practices within the DevOps process. After the devastating COVID-19 outbreak made companies all over the world adopt remote-work setups, it has also opened the door for security vulnerabilities.
With the highly increased risk of security and cyberattacks, the need of enhancing security at every level of business operations has become more crucial than ever.
DevSecOps has helped in bridging the gap between IT and security along with ensuring faster and safer delivery of code. Moreover, it has replaced silo thinking with increased communication and enhanced security during all the phases of the delivery process.
In the State of DevOps Report 2023, it’s been found that platform engineering has had a dynamic impact on organisations by increasing overall security & compliance by 55%. This percentage increase is directly proportionate to DevSecOps.
DevSecOps standardise infrastructure and workflows, making it seamless for the security teams to develop or collaborate on the self-service feature.
Another top benefit of DevOps is the enhanced ability to make complete use of cloud services.
For instance, organisations that are running services in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud will be benefited from the increased preventive and detective security control within the CI/CD (Integration and Deployment) model of AWS.
How Will Your Business Benefit From Rising DevSecOps?
- The ability to respond to change will increase.
- Will offer greater speed and agility to security teams
- Enhanced collaboration and communication between the teams
- It will help in identifying vulnerabilities in code at an early stage.
- Increased opportunities for automated builds and quality assurance testing.
We, at Systango, DevOps service provider UK, keep ourselves aligned with all the top DevOps market trends.
Get in touch with us now & hire a DevOps engineer to find out how to prepare for the integration of new security processes in your current DevOps.
3. DevOps & Golang Will Go Hand In Hand
Developed by Google, Go or Golang is an open-source programming language that is statically typed and produces compiled machine code binaries. According to developers, Golang is the C for the 21st century when it comes to syntax.
DevOps is all set to increase Golang usage soon. With the tremendous increase in projects and workloads, the project complexities will grow. Go comes with tools that help in smooth operation and better observability.
How Does Golang With DevOps Help Your Business?
- You can write code once and run it on multiple platforms.
- Cross-compiling is possible where various teams can run these codes on multiple platforms
- You can gain high performance with the strong support of the library consisting of all relevant data.
List Of Other Top DevOps Programming Languages:
- Microsoft PowerShell
4. AI-powered DevOps approach
With the evolution of DevOps, two different teams can start collaborating on a single platform, which boosts productivity and reduces the chances of errors. AI can play a crucial role in boosting DevOps efficiency, making it the must-have part of our DevOps trends 2023 list.
Here Is How The AI-Powered DevOps Approach Will Benefit Your Business?
1. AI increases the scope of data access to the teams who face issues because of a lack of freely available data. AI enables teams to gain access to the huge volume of online data and have well-organised data scanned for consistent and repeated analysis.
2. AI makes it possible to create automated environments that can run mundane and repetitive daily tasks automatically. Thus, enabling human resources to work on new strategies and innovation.
3. AI’s ability to automate repetitive business processes and empower data analytics will likely help in achieving higher efficiency in application development.
4. AI will help the team in identifying the solution to the problem from a dataset instead of spending hours on huge data volumes.
5. Inclusion Of Cloud Platforms
According to the State of DevOps Trends 2023 reports, 52% of survey respondents stated an inclination towards centralised cloud-based infrastructures in organisations worldwide. The reason behind this inclination was the incompetency of a central IT team to manage the infrastructures & data of the development teams.
Even before the pandemic outbreak, enterprises were already making moves to adopt cloud-centric infrastructure and support cloud-based workflows.
How Do Cloud Management Platforms For DevOps Help Your Business?
- It will help you gain better control of cloud environments.
- Gain enhanced security
- Optimisation of costs, performance and resources
- Provisioning and orchestration
All in all, the future of the DevOps market lies in increased collaboration with Agile, DevSecOps – which will bridge the gap between IT and security, adoption of programming languages like Go & Python, AI and inclusion of Cloud Management Platforms.
Now let’s look at how Systango can help you embrace a seamless production system with the best DevOps consulting services.
Systango As A DevOps Consultant
Systango as a DevOps consultant helps introduce best practices for deployments & security and enables constant monitoring of productivity. Our DevOps consulting services help you achieve up to 50% savings through cloud optimisation and monitoring. As a leading DevOps service provider in London, we work across an array of DevOps tools and platforms.
As DevOps Specialists We Offer,
- DevOps Consulting Services
- Platform and Cloud Management
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Continuous Testing and Monitoring
Here Is How We Helped Our Clients Leverage DevOps
Grindr relies on Systango for its DevOps and QA expertise. They wanted to create a platform that was more than just a means to chat and meet, but a place for a passionate and progressive lifestyle. They needed to work on their performance and Quality Assurance. That is when they thought of approaching Systango to resolve their pain points.
- Our team built & improved app functionalities and UX.
- We were involved in rewriting the chat integration system.
- Our team worked on chat screens that use MongooseIM.
- We performed end-to-end testing of their app on both the iOS and Android platforms to ensure clients’ objectives were met.
Waitlist came to us for technical expertise to build a full version SAAS Queue-Management Web App from an MVP and redo their iOS and Android app.
Ever since Waitlist has come to us in 2012, we are managing their web platform, Google Cloud environment, iOS app and its external integrations.
The relationship has now grown beyond a vendor-client & we are now very tightly integrated with Waitlist core values.
At Systango, we assist you in customising the ideal DevOps solution to meet your business needs. Connect with our DevOps experts today to discuss your requirements!